August 27, 2018
By CBF Communications
CBF Executive Coordinator Suzii Paynter announced on July 19 that she is working with the CBF Governing Board to transition her leadership of the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship. A search committee has formed from across the Fellowship to select CBF’s next executive coordinator.
The search committee has developed a CBF Position Profile for the Executive Coordinator role.
Visit the CBF website for more information on the search and search committee.
The Search Committee
- Courtney Allen, senior pastor, Grace Baptist Church, Richmond, Va.
- Juan Garcia, pastor, Primera Iglesia Bautista, Newport News, Va.
- Rev. Jennifer Hawks, member, McLean Baptist Church, McLean, Va.
- Emmanuel McCall, pastor, First Baptist Church, East Point, Ga.
- Jackie Baugh Moore, member, Woodland Baptist Church, San Antonio, Texas
- (Chair) Jeff Roberts, senior pastor, Trinity Baptist Church, Raleigh, N.C.
- Chris Sanders, member, Ridgewood Baptist Church, Louisville, Ky.
- Steve Wells, pastor, South Main Baptist Church, Houston, Texas
- Rebecca Wiggs, member, Northminster Baptist Church, Jackson, Miss.
- Stephen Cook, senior pastor, Second Baptist Church, Memphis, Tenn., ex officio
- Gary Dollar, member, Dayspring Baptist Church, St. Louis, Mo., ex officio
– 30 –
CBF is a Christian network that helps people put their faith to practice through ministry efforts, global missions and a broad community of support. The Fellowship’s mission is to serve Christians and churches as they discover and fulfill their God-given mission.