At this summer’s General Assembly in Dallas, I had the privilege of visiting with guests from across and beyond the Fellowship, ranging from innovative partners to local church ministers. This week’s episode features the work of:
- Daniel Vestal – From 1996 to 2012, he served as the executive coordinator of the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship. He is now the Distinguished University Professor of Baptist Leadership and director of the Baugh Center for Baptist Leadership at Mercer University
- Veton Kondra – He is a collaborative partner with Alicia and Jeff Lee, CBF Field Personnel in North Macedonia.
- Victoria Robb Powers – the executive pastor of University Park United Methodist Church in Dallas, Texas.
- George Mason – retired pastor of Wilshire Baptist Church in Dallas, Texas.
- CBF Church Benefits – we spoke with Jim Morrison, the CBF Church Benefits’ Financial Wellness Initiative Director, and Rob Fox, the president of the CBF Church Benefits.
Subscribe or Livestream
CBF’s podcast shares stories from across the Fellowship and innovative practices of those working to renew God’s world. The vision is to share ideas, stories, and innovations from ministers, authors, and practitioners.
We invite you, the listeners, to join us in connecting with the Podcast. Become a monthly listener supporter and receive some perks, including name recognition, questions for upcoming guests, free books from the Podcast, joining the Podcast for an interview, and a VIP experience with the General Assembly Podcast guests.
There are five levels of listener support, starting at $5 per month…learn more and become a supporter today at www.cbf.net/podcastsupport.
Andy Hale is the creator and host of the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship Podcast. Hale is the Associate Executive Coordinator of CBF North Carolina. He’s also served as CBF’s Church Start Specialist, the founding pastor of Mosaic Church of Clayton, and the senior pastor of University Baptist Church of Baton Rouge. Follow on Twitter @haleandy.