With school out soon, it’s never too early to begin thinking about ordering your missions education resources for next year. Have you ordered missions resources for your preschool, children, youth, and adult groups yet? Here are some frequently asked questions and little know facts about CBF’s missional formation resources:
1. Did you know that you can order your missions resources now and not have to think about reordering until this time next year? Order online now or download an order form. Be sure to order enough Picture Paks and Media Discs for each class to enhance the learning experience.
2. You can join online discussions with other missions teachers at http://fellowshipportal.ning.com/group/missionsteachers. This group is for those who teach and lead missions in congregations. Join in the conversation about bringing new life into your church’s process of missional formation. Share creative ideas, resources, and teacher suggestions for Form, Spark, Ignite, and Affect.
3. Affect, the adult missions curriculum, will become part of the fellowship! magazine beginning in September 2010. The last issue of Affect magazine will be this summer’s quarter – June, July, August 2010. Though Affect will not be printed as a separate magazine, there will be a page within the fellowship! that will help you use the stories from that issue in a small group setting. Your adult groups will need to sign up to receive the fellowship! in print or by email. And it’s FREE! You can sign up here for an individual subscription – http://www.thefellowship.info/subscribe. If a large number are needed for your group, call The CBF Store between 10:00AM and 4:00PM Monday – Friday.
4. The CBF Store receives numerous calls from staff members or church administrators who need an invoice reprint. The majority of our orders are invoiced orders, meaning that you are billed for your order. In this case, your packing slip also serves as your invoice so don’t toss it. Instead, save it and give it to your financial secretary or administrator. Also, if you placed your order online, you can log in to your account and retrieve a copy of your invoice at www.cbfstore.info.
5. All shipping charges are billed up front so you will see that on your first invoice/packing slip. Also, all annual orders are billed up front (Sept – Aug). If you order quarterly, you will be billed as your items ship. For example, if your group doesn’t meet in the summer and you order quarters 1, 2, and 3 only (Sept – May) then you will still be billed up front for all shipping costs but will pay for each quarter as it ships.